May 14, 2012

a blurry weekend....


the weekend disappeared too quickly
~
first, on saturday, there were computer issues. major issues. 
after the second visit in six hours to the genius bar,  they gave us a brand new macbook pro with all of our beloved "everythings" easily transferred to their new home. 
i had a scheduled photo shoot that day, so you can only imagine how thankful i was that my hubby did all the back and forth computer running. 
and hey, if he wants to call the new matchbook pro my mother's day gift...he can. i love it.
~
the scheduled photo shoot was great. 
a wonderful family with visiting relatives, the prefect cloud cover and my daughter, who is the best photography assistant anyone could ask for, helping me.
obviously i'll bombard you with some of those photos later in the week.
~
then yesterday of course was mother's day,
and all i wanted was to spend the day with my kids. we drove an hour south and spent most of the day with my parents and my husband's parents, which meant i got to talk and laugh with my kids for 6 hours straight. it was fantastic. 
~
today means catch-up
~
this week is going to be beyond beautiful and when it's beautiful outside, i have a hard time being inside on my computer, so i'll apologize now if my posts seem a bit sparse. of course i'll have photos, as they're quick and easy, but my words, well they'll be dancing in the sun with me.
*


16 comments:

  1. i love the way
    you dance in the sun
    with your words:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you're still enjoying your lensbaby. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day and that the weather is shining its warmth upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful mother's day -- and I get the nice outside, sparse posts...I think I'm going to be the same way!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you enjoyed your mother's day as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great week, Beth. I've been with my camera a lot lately and I love it. I think I enjoy photography more than painting now. xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it a joy when warranties are honored to such a great degree?

    Hope your week is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way with my blog . . . of course I'll have photos - they're quick and easy. It's the words that come difficult.
    I'm glad you have sun. We've got rain slated for most of the week. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 14, 2012

    It's supposed to be crazy beautiful here in Arkansas, too, but it's also going to be crazy busy in our household: our first high school graduation happens Thursday! ACK!

    Have fun playing outside all week, and happy mother's day (late)! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth,

    Love your photo of the barn. Can't blame you at all for being outdoors. If I didn't need grocery money that's where I'd be, too!

    Sending you blessings and peace...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had a glorious family weekend too... spent with the kids in a good way. I love when that happens.

    Happy belated mothers day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the blurry shot to mark a blurry weekend! look forward to seeing the results of your photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just about to give you a hard time about you MAC problems, I know how you brag on that MAC, but then they go and give you a new one. Not much I can say there. Have fun outside this beautiful week,

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousMay 15, 2012

    A new toy you love makes a great mother's day gift!
    Happy spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm loving the lens you used on this...or maybe I should ask "did you use a lens on this shot??"

    this time of year...is so hard on my computer...because I dont visit him as much unless its to save photo's and even that..I"m ashamed to say is hit and miss. I upload and then leave...

    Happy Belated Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lucky you to have sun, our sun went away and wont be back for many a day

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, it's very hard to be inside on the computer when everything is blooming. Glad you had a nice MD and worked out the computer issues. Looking forward to your photo shoot photos!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth