March 31, 2009

run, don't walk......

you have to go and see this
~~~
kristy asked us what we'd like to see her shoot
and
she wanted it to be deep and different and thoughtful and meaningful
~~~
I can't hyperlink her here for some reason
so PLEASE go to my side bar
under camera lovers
and
look for WRECKLESS
~~~
then read what she wrote
fall in love with her photography
and
notice the little things that I missed the first time
{like the name inscribed on the bench}
~~~
now excuse me while I go and straighten out my overly large head
{you'll undestand after you visit on kristy's blog}

5 comments:

  1. I'm gwan head over there now. : )
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's totally right about you, Beth! You do have such a loving, kind personality. I count myself very lucky to know you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it took me awhile to find it in your side bar!...great idea and well done!

    love your new images in your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again Beth,

    Had a look at Kristy's place. Enjoyed your inspirations and her interpretations!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth