December 25, 2008

question.....

recently
I've been adding my photos to my blog posts
from my flickr photostream
and
on christmas eve
I found out that my sister hasn't been able to see any of them
due to a block on her computer
~~~~~
QUESTION
~~~~~
is this happening to anyone else
stopping by to read my blog
~~~~~
if so
I might have to change something
or
if you have a block
on your computer
you might want to reset it so that it accepts
photos
from
flickr
~~~~~
thanks for your help
and
please
let me know if you've had problems
seeing my pictures

3 comments:

  1. yep, can't see the flikr photos, but love the others! hope your days are merry and bright! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beth I cannot see 21st or 22nd but can view 23rd and 25th ~ sorry this has happened before when I have made changes to my photos after the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah there were a couple of post photos i could not see.
    hope you can figure out a fix.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth