November 30, 2008

oh baby, it's cold outside......

and these sweet, beautiful sisters were willing
to be out in the barely 40 degree weather

so that I could get some photos
for a birthday surprise
for their dad

this one's my favorite
as
you just can't beat the inside of
an old
barn

there were
lots
of
smiles and laughter

and hugging to stay warm

and
when it was all over
and
noses were red and fingertips were frozen
I knew
they had just given their dad
the
best
birthday
surprise
ever
shhhhhh......don't tell him
{the party's this weekend}


2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE NEW header ~these girls will surprise their dad so much how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you shoot those two before? They're beautiful. I know he was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth