September 26, 2008

color me happy......

I was blessed
to meet jonatha
at squam
~~~~~
and
to be in a
superhero class
with her
~~~~~
and
to
have her sing
right in front of me
~~~~~
the beauty
the voice
and
the love
in her
soul
~~~~~
and
yesterday
I bought two tickets
to see her
here
YES
HERE
in
madison
on stage
in
december
because
her song
"taste of danger"
well
it's just
the
best
ever
and
I love her
~~~~~
if you know me
well
you've seen
my
happy
dance
~~~~~
and
that's what I did
yesterday
and what I'll still
be doing
all
day
today
*






4 comments:

  1. I bought Jonatha's very first CD, umpteen moons ago, and have faithfully adored her ever since ... it is THRILLING to see how much pub she's getting, to see that so many other women encircle her with love, appreciation, admiration and sisterhood!!! Enjoy that concert, heck yea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. after all i keep reading about her, i will have to look for her on itunes and download. she sounds inspirational. have a wonderful weekend. ciao bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! How exciting will that be -- and to KNOW her! Oh, enjoy -- you will, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all the peeks into your brave, exciting, wonderful weekend. I am eager to check out Jonatha's music. I just love finding something new to enjoy. Happy day.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth