September 29, 2008

because now I'm addicted......

photographing people TTVF
is so much harder
than shooting objects
but
my niece and nephew
were angels
on
saturday
when I asked them to
"sit"
for me
~~~~~
even though her face is blurry
there is such an
ethereal
feeling
when I look at
olivia
here
that it gives me a chill
~~~~~
and I didn't do an
exact final count
but I think
the square corners
won
the
poll
~~~~~
thank you
all of you
for playing along
and
for also
leaving me such great comments
you made me smile
really big
*

6 comments:

  1. Adding another skill to your repretoire (sp!) is wonderful!!! You will be a truly well-rounded artist! Great pic of your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Adirondack chair! The photo is indeed ethereal and really rather magical, like a lovely sprite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are amazing my dear! I am intrigued -- not sure if I could figure out how to do all the technical stuff -- maybe hubby would have better luck.

    Susan
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is a beautiful photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it going Beth... You are doing a great job capturing everything around you. You need to do an etheral self portrait. hint hint

    Angelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. beth i want to print these and hang them in my house!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth